Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rush Limbaugh on Black Men



With his recent attacks on President Obama and the head of the Republican Party, Michael Steele, people are once again openly questioning whether or not conservative radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh, is indeed a racist. Personally, I don't know what's wrong with these people. I mean, Rush is a true patriot, an American hero, who only speaks the truth to save his country from sure destruction. It personally fills me with nothing but joy to see Rush take his rightful place as the head of the GOP. No one deserves it more.

And, if you really and truly believe that Rush is racist?! (how dare! you?!!!) just look at all the great things he's had to say about the black man over the years:


On Barack Obama

"I hope he fails."










On Michael Steele

"Why are you running the Republican Party?"










On Donovan McNabb

"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go. I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."



On Colin Powell

"Secretary Powell says his endorsement is not about race. OK, fine. I am now researching his past endorsements to see if I can find all the inexperienced, very liberal, white candidates he has endorsed. I'll let you know what I come up with."







On Jesse Jackson

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"











On MLK

"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [MLK's assassin]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."










On Slavery

"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."







On an Assumed Black Caller

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me again."











On His Dealer, Datavius Markell Washington

"That was my nigga, right there! He was always on time!"







See, he loved Brother Markell. I think all of you racist, race-baiters need to just shut the hell up! After all, who would you rather have lead the Republican Party in these times of trouble?

I have a feeling Rush is going to lead them, feverishly goose-stepping into the dustbin of history.

I say you give the man a chance.

4 comments:

Dan Rosa said...

Nope, he's not racist...he's from the party of Lincoln, remember?

He is infuriating.

Take care,
Dan

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

he just an addict

Godshamgod said...

Apropos of this:

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/129862/top_republican%27s_groveling_apology_to_rush_limbaugh_is_a_media_disaster/

http://mediamatters.org/items/200903030034

nunya said...

I'll have to remember to check your site first thng in the AM. I'ts good to laugh in the morning.

I think the only time I ever heard Rush was in clips that Randi Rhodes used to to point out how full of stuff he was. Speaking of stuff, she used to point out that she had the same cyst on her rear end and she did 4 years in the Air Force. She also kicked his ass in ratings in FLA.