That's right! Tome of the Unknown Writer turns ONE today!!!
With 365 days in and 313 posts to date, we are going strong. I wanted to take this moment to thank those of you who have been here from the beginning reading my dreadfully long ruminations, like Grant and Ron, and those of you who have enjoyed, commented, and emailed me over this past year. I really appreciate it so ... uh ...
For those of you who have recently joined, I hope you're enjoying your Tome experience. Please keep coming back, commenting, and adding to the good vibe! I love you all! Or rather, I have absolutely no clue who you people are and if you introduced yourself on the street I'd be totally weirded out that you knew anything about my life ... which is a lot like love ... in a way.
Most Read Posts
1. You Heard It Here First: Sotomayor Is a Terrorist
2. Those 100 Movies You're Supposed to See Before You Die
3. Rush Limbaugh on Black Men
4. 15 Albums That Changed My Life
5. My Favorite Lefty Movies
6. Mother's Finest Was Wrong
7. Eat A Armey Award: Edward M. Liddy
8. I'm a Wreck
9. Beyoncé Creates "Commitment Ring" Trend
10. Obama Campaign Targets Deadly Disease
1. Play That Funky Race Card, White Boy (you always remember your first)
2. Talkin' Shit ... Literally
3. A Concert of Moments
4. Redemptive Blackness
5. A New Normal