This from over at Politic365.
Obama has chosen 10 charities to give his Nobel Prize proceeds ($1.4 million) to. He has spread the wealth in a--shall we say--rainbow of causes:
1) Fisher House -- $250,000 -- they help provide housing for families of soldiers receiving care from the VA.
2) Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund -- $200,000
3) College Summit -- $125,000 -- they help elementary and middle-school students prepare for high school and go on to college.
4) The Posse Foundation -- $125,000 -- they provide scholarships to high school students.
5) United Negro College Fund -- $125,000
6) Hispanic Scholarship Fund -- $125,000
7) American Indian College Fund -- $125,000
8) Appalachian Leadership Education Foundation -- $125,000
9) Africare -- $100,000 -- they run a myriad of development programs in Africa and are near and dear to myheart. C. Payne is still the man!
10) Central Asia Institute -- $100,000 -- they promote community-based education in rural Afghanistan and Pakistan -- which a special emphasis on girls.
Now, all he has to do is get those damned Corpocrats off their asses to pass health care reform, banking regulations, and student loan reform ...
I wonder what Rush and Glenn will say about all this National Socialist charitable giving which totally shows how much he hates Whitey.