Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Devis with Babies

Today, I guest-blogged on Devis with Babies, a great blog dedicated mostly to South Asian (mostly the Diaspora) motherhood. I didn't have much to say about that, but I was asked to talk about fatherhood. So, you guessed it, another Poohbutt adventure. Protecting Your Poohbutt highlights the strategy one can employ to keep the boys away from your precious, little daughter--even if she's only 15-months-old. It's a must-read for all those with little cutie pies in their lives--or for those who simply want to laugh.

And while you're there, check out their Brown Girls comic. It's a hoot and a half.

2 comments:

SagaciousHillbilly said...

HAR! Funny. Left comment at DwBs.
Thanks for the link. I'll do the same.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

LOL

personal nothing better to me than being a father