Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess Who's a Stillers Fan, Yall!



I knew I liked this brother for a reason. Dan Rooney apparently has other reasons. However, it's great knowing that my Steelers have White House backing for the upcoming Super Bowl.

But the Big Brother won't be alone. It's looking like all of our nation's capital will be cheering for the Black and Gold!



David Fleming has a great article on ESPN.com on whether or not the Steelers are the greatest franchise in sports. You can only guess on how I would answer that question.

2 comments:

Sue Jacquette said...

Well, I'm a Giants fan, but I've always had a soft spot for the Steelers, too. They have like minded owners, they have the same smashmouth way of playing, they both favor the lines and a ground game. They both had to deal with Plaxico... I'll be routing for your team with you.

boukman70 said...

Plex did ruin your guys' chances at a repeat, but he's always been a pain in the ass.

In all honesty, I will always love the Giants for handing it to the Patriots last year. Thirty-five seconds from perfection must've been a really bitter pill to swallow. I still love it!