Friday, July 10, 2009

Go 'Head, Mr. President!



While the neocons and idiots over at Fux News constantly scream "Impotence!," I'm glad to see our President has a somewhat, shall we say, virile foreign policy.

Of course, if Bill Clinton and Silvio Berlusconi had also been in the picture, one would hope that the Secret Service would've thrown a little saltpeter onto the scene.

Personally, I must confess that I'm much more sympathetic to a President who is an ass man as opposed to simply an ass.

2 comments:

iasa said...

I must confess that I'm much more sympathetic to a President who is an ass man as opposed to simply an ass.

ain't that the truth

boukman70 said...

Here yall go. ABC ran a "clarification" video on the actual event.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=14434947

And I just want all yall sistas to know that the woman in question does appear to share our heritage.